Among the services provided by the Center are the following:
1. Developing a scientifically sound trial design and protocol based on analysis of the literature.
2. Submitting research proposals to funding agencies.
3. Developing tools for the data collection (both paper and electronic formats).
4. Data acquisition (inclusive of a web based interface platform).
5. Performing administrative data base analysis.
6. Cleaning and analyzing data.
7. Preparing final reports for publication.
||SCRC is responsible for the organization and supervision of both investigator- initiated academic research and industry- initiated research.
||The Center provides epidemiological and statistical expertise, study execution services and clinical monitoring.